Quote of the Week:
“Fashion can be bought. Style one must possess.” — Edna Woolman Chase
I believe that everyone posses their own style! We look to fashion to help us decide what will help shape our individual style. My personal style involves a lot of dresses, skirts, bright and pastels colors. In defining my style it took some failed attempts until I felt that my wardrobe perfectly represented me!
So how do you define your style?
- Decide what article of clothing you feel most comfortable in. Do you like pants or dresses?
- See what style suits your personality; Maybe you are edgy or girly?
- Know what is flattering.
- Find a style remodel that expresses your wardrobe desires. Mine is Lauren Conrad!
- Remember you have a point of view so should your style. Don’t be afraid to let people know!!
- Fashion embellishes the importance of trends… but every trend doesn’t work for every person
- LAST- Venture! Take a leap in the style department that you may never do! You may like what the results are!!!
(Thanks to Ethan Holmes for taking my pictures)